5 YEar Hardscape Warranty
South County Landscaping, Inc. guarantees for five (5) years from the date of installation that pavers will not chip or crack and the paver surface shall be true to grade and shall not vary more than one quarter inch when tested with a 10 ft. board at any location on the surface. NOTE: The poly sand is not included in the 5 year warranty. Poly sand will be warrantied for one (1) year from the date of installation.
For Retaining Walls, Pavers, Patios, Decks, South County Landscaping will not be required to repair or replace defective materials or make any repairs caused by:
- Any alteration to Hardscape or adjacent to Hardscape following installation.
- Sub-grade settling and/or construction compaction
- Excavating or altering subgrade or construction base under or adjacent to Hardscape
- Improper loading or use of Hardscape structure
- Acts of God
- Insufficient or improper maintenance of drains or drainage tile
- Use of the retaining walls, pavers, etc. for a purpose other than for which they were installed
- Any other reason beyond the reasonable control of South County Landscaping.
SOUTH COUNTY LANDSCAPING DOES NOT WARRANT ANY GOODS OR SERVICES NOT SPECIFICALLY STATED ABOVE AND THE ABOVE WARRANTIES ARE EXPRESSLY MADE IN LIEU OF THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Warranties extend only to the Customer and may not be assigned or otherwise transferred. South County Landscaping will pass on to Customer all warranties given by manufactures of materials used by South County Landscaping, Inc. The sole liability of South County Landscaping under the warranties above shall be the repair or replacement of materials or workmanship as specified above. South County Landscaping, Inc shall not be liable for any actual or consequential damages sustained by Customer. The above warranties shall not go into effect until and unless Customer has paid South County Landscaping, Inc. provided in the Contract.